* Go to our app’s link: https://apps.shopify.com/cssmagic
* Click “Add app” button (you might be asked to login if you have not logged in to your Shopify account yet)
* You’ll be directed to your store > Click “Install app” button.
After successfully installing CSSMagic, it will appear in your app list in Shopify admin.
No coding required.
1. The app doesn't use any BLOCK which you need to activate manually.
2. For configuring the app or animations use only the app UI.
The animation is not activated.
By default, when you successfully create a animation, it is not active. Please click on the toggle button to activate it.
Our server is placed in US, therefore, there might be a delay in loading time for users who are far from US.
You set some display configuration
CSSMagic might not show up because you have set some advanced configurations that hide the animation in some specific cases, such as: only display on some pages or only show on desktop/mobile.
Please re-check the animation Targeting Configuration to see whether there are some limit options enabled.
Conflict with your theme
CSSMagic might not be compatible with all themes with the default settings.
You use more than one app to create a animation
There might have a conflict between apps with the same function.
So if you are using different apps to create multiple animations, we recommend using only one at a time.
If you have checked all the above causes and tried all solutions, but CSSMagic is still not showing up on your store; you can reach out to our support team at email@example.com. We will answer your ticket as soon as possible.
* Login to your Shopify admin dashboard (https://yourstore.myshopify.com/admin/)
* Click on Apps (https://yourstore.myshopify.com/admin/apps)
* Click on CSSMagic
* You’ll be navigated to the CSSMagic Dashboard without having to login.
1. Visit your Shopify admin page -> Apps page and delete the CSSMagic app there.